MidnightSun Flyff Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MidnightSun Flyff Guild

MidnightSun official Flyff guild members Forumspace.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Member Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
west7890
Admin
Admin
west7890

Guild Member Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Guild Member Introduction   Guild Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:42 pm

well, this topic is just so people can get to know each other a bit better.
Just type in any information about yourself that you want to say.
I'll start out;

IGN:west7890
Name:Winfred
Ethnicity:Chinese :P

Well, thats about it for me. Feel free to do more like your hobbies, interests, height(lol), or whatever you feel like typing in. You don't have to type in all i did if you are uncomfortable with putting any information on this forum. So feel free to type anything about yourself^^
Back to top Go down
https://midnightsun.forumotion.com
FlareRM
Kingpin
Kingpin
FlareRM

PostSubject: Re: Guild Member Introduction   Guild Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:55 am

Well, I'm Winfred's friend and one of the original makers of the awesome MidnightSun guild. He pulled me out of my boring life of wasting time on facebook into making a new account on Glaphan to make this guild. I already have an level 5x acrobat, 6x ranger, and a 4x assist on Mushypoie. O_O But the guild is awesome. Join it.

IGN: FlareRM
Name: Andy
Ethnicity: AZN xD

I little about myself? Ummm.... I started Flyff last year with my brother and my cousin. I got to level 60 in one month, but then vacation and school flowed in and i stopped until next summer. Then my brother failed and got hacked. So we started noob accounts again this summer at which my level 5x acrobat comes in. Well, we needed a RM so we decided to make a shared account RM. Then yesterday, I made FlareRM so we could make the guild. We couldn't find a third person, so we pulled one off the street (hobos). ^_^
Enough about Flyff. I'm pretty mellow. I love Square-Enix and Tales games. I play the piano, viola, and guitar. I'm only okay at stepmania, not that great. If you don't know what that is, youtube it. Favorite food: Tofu ummm...okay... I don't feel like saying anymore than I have to, so your turn! xD
Back to top Go down
west7890
Admin
Admin
west7890

PostSubject: Re: Guild Member Introduction   Guild Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:45 pm

FlareRM wrote:
We couldn't find a third person, so we pulled one off the street (hobos). ^_^
...Favorite food: Tofu

ilovePotatoes isnt a street hobo anymore :suspect: she's a fellow kingy >;o and....MY FAVORITE FOOD IS SUSHI...AND STEAK. :D
Back to top Go down
https://midnightsun.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Member Introduction   Guild Member Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Member Introduction
Page 1 of 1