MidnightSun Flyff Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MidnightSun Flyff Guild

MidnightSun official Flyff guild members Forumspace.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Launched

Go down 
AuthorMessage
west7890
Admin
Admin
west7890

Guild Launched Empty
PostSubject: Guild Launched   Guild Launched Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:17 pm

MidnightSun Flyff Guild has launched today in the Glaphan server(8/23/08 ). The guild leaders being west7890(Blade), FlareRM(Assist) and ilovePotatoes(Mercenary). MidnightSun is already level 10, and has its own logo. We are hoping more people will join this guild so that we can expand our guild. The guild member capacity is 38 members at the moment.

The MidnightSun guild Forum has also been launched today, Made by west7890. FlareRM and ilovePotatoes are to be the Moderators for this forum. We hope that this forum will be kept alive and running with more members in the near future.

MidnightSun is Hoping for a majority of level 40+ members in the guild.
There ARE potential members ready to join the guild after their 48 hour guild joining limit wears off. One being a level 4- Mercenary, another a level 2- Mage, and ilovePotatoes' Psykeeper.
As much as we wish for our members to be level 40+, there will be a few exeptions that we will have to make.

That is all for today, and MidnightSun wishes you a great day^^

...lol i will never go into the newspaper writing business....it feels like i'm reporting or something, and i need to be all formal and crap. anyway, im out.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightsun.forumotion.com

Guild Launched
Page 1 of 1